Should I go to a chiropractor?
Research shows that more than 80% of the general population will suffer spinal disorders in their life. Since the spine houses the nervous system, spinal disorders affect nerves which can then create health problems anywhere. Some of the symptoms from these problems include tension headaches, migraine headaches, dizziness, neuralgia, pain in the shoulders and arms, certain types of pain in the chest and abdomen, pain in the hips, knees and legs (sciatica), disc disorders, certain digestive disorders and problems with menstrual cycles.
Arthritis sufferers love chiropractic care.
Spinal problems often start in childhood or adolescence, years before symptoms appear. Identified early, most of these disorders are reversible, and it is for this reason that spinal examinations for children are imperative. Even when arthritis is advanced, chiropractic care improves spinal health and function which not only helps improve quality of life but reduces joint stress and damage which is where arthritis comes from.
- Are you suffering from lower back pain? Or, do your headaches never seem to go away?
- Have you been injured at work or in a car accident and are having trouble dealing with the pain?
- Are you active in sports, but after the game have stiff joints and shooting pains?
- Are you pregnant with an aching back?
- Are you in your Golden years and having trouble enjoying retirement because those aches and pains are getting in the way?
- Are you concerned with the health of your whole body and are looking for a different approach to health care?
- Are you concerned with your child’s long-term well-being and growth?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, You should visit a chiropractor.
At Back to Health Chiropractic, our care is focused on your health problem, not just the symptoms. We are specialists in using exact, gentle adjustments to help you feel great and heal to get truly well. We also incorporate dietary and exercise programs to get you back into your best shape possible.