We are always excited about meeting new patients. Your initial appointment will consist of a thorough examination including orthopedic, chiropractic, physical, and neurological tests, full spinal digital X-rays, health history, and a consultation. This important 30 to 45-minute visit will give us insight into your chiropractic needs.
After the initial examination we will fully report our findings to you and show you on x-ray where the problems are found. You may certainly ask any questions you may have. We will address the following questions that cover the basics of chiropractic treatment.
Is chiropractic care the best treatment option for your condition?
- Can your condition get worse?
- Is treatment needed now and for how long?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- How much will it cost?
- What are the payment options?
We insist that our patients leave the office with a clear understanding of their specific needs, what the treatment will consist of and how long it will take. Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first visit:
- Any spinal X-rays taken within the past three months.
- If you have chiropractic insurance coverage, bring your insurance card. By providing this information at the first visit, we will be able to give you an estimate of your costs when we report the care necessary for you.
- Completed new patient forms.