About Your Spine
Your spine is composed of 24 moveable segments which are separated by discs. Each spinal bone has at least 4 bony joints. The spinal bones stack on top of each other to give us posture and alignment. The spine is our structural core or to which everthing attaches and so it must remain strong and healthy to keep us upright and moveable and to protect our vital spinal cord and nerves.
The spine houses a large part of the nervous system which transmits all brain signals to every part of the body regulating and controlling all functions. When we are injured or weakened through repetitive movement, overexertion, poor posture, accidents, or trauma spinal alignment is frequently compromised leading to 2 main spinal problems:
- Excessive joint stress and spinal degeneration (osteoarthritis)
- Spinal subluxation (misalignment that is bad enough to pinch or damage spinal nerves). Since the nerves control all aspects of health, when nervous function declines so does internal health functions.
Sadly, people more often care about the health of their teeth than they do their spine. You can live without your teeth but you certainly cannot without your spine.
Signs of Spinal Problems
If you have experienced health challenges in any manner you should be checked for vertebral subluxation because when nerve health diminishes so does our physical health. By the time you feel symptoms the problems inside have been developing for a long time and subluxations spread throughout your body. The following are some of the common symptoms that come from subluxation:
- Dizziness or Lightheadedness
- Crying Spells or Depression
- Unexplained Anxiety or Nervousness
- Ringing in Ears
- Concentration or Memory Loss
- Get Sick Easier or Sinus Problems
- Jaw Pain
- Rib Pain
- Neck/back Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Repetitive Sprains of the Extremities
- Numbness or Pain in Extremities
- Loss of Sleep and Excessive Fatigue
- Irregular Bowel Function or Excessive Gas
- Loss of Coordination or Balance
- Pelvic Pain or Cramping
- Male/Female Problems
- Arthritis and Stiff Joints
And Many More…
What can you do to naturally heal well and avoid the worsening effects of spinal degeneration?